Stages 4B and 5C at Ironbark Ridge consisting of 28 large rural residential lots.
Scope of work
- Bulk earthworks – 9,400m3
- 3% lime stabilised subgrade – 7,500m2
- Imported pavement material (subbase and base course) – 5,000t
- RCP stormwater (450mm dia & 600mm dia) – 250m
- Concrete edge strip – 1,400m
- Two coat seal – 6,000m2
- 100mm dia watermain – 1,000m
- 150mm dia sewermain – 890m
- Turf – 10,400m2
- Street Trees
- 1,100m of service trenching (electrical and NBN)
Highlights and challenges:
Inclement weather – management of earthworks processes to reduce downtime / costs and optimise building conditions. Various pavement designs investigated to match ground conditions. Despite early difficulties, the pavement conformed to construction specifications ensuring longevity and cost effectiveness.