Permanent positions are available for an Engineer with a passion for Civil Construction to join our North West team. We are a well-established and respected Civil Construction Company with offices based in Newcastle, Singleton and Tamworth.
Positions are currently available in our Tamworth office and we are seeking applications preferably for someone who lives in the greater Tamworth region or are genuinely open to relocation for the long term.
We are willing to look at a range of experience levels and work with you to tailor the position to mutually suit both our needs. Applicants from Post-Graduates to Senior Project Managers or Surveyors will be considered for these roles.
The successful applicants team is responsible for management of civil, earthworks and infrastructure projects, each ranging in value between $0.1M and $15M (generally $0.5M-$5M). Reporting to the Tamworth Operations Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Client liaison and relationship management
- Contract review and implementation
- Programming and scheduling, time and cost management and reporting
- Change order and variation management
- Subcontractor engagement and procurement
- Site cost control and reporting
- Project Quality and HSE
- Contribution to company Quality and HSE improvements and initiatives
- Preparation of tenders, costs, variations and budgets
Apply in writing to:
Applications close Friday 27th September
However, we encourage you to apply ASAP